Mold is actually part of the natural environment, mold spores are a common component of a normal household and business workplace. Mold spores can, however, create health problems for humans and animals; if they are present in fairly large quantities. A few symptoms which are caused by a mold allergy are; headaches or migraines, difficulty breathing, rashes, watery & itchy eyes, a chronic cough, tiredness, sinus problems, nasal blockage and frequent sneezing.
The procedure we take in the majority of mold remediation cases consists of:
• Proper assessment of the affected areas within a property
• Our experts then plan a course of action with the property owner
• We set up a containment barrier (in order to prevent cross-contamination to unaffected areas)
• In order to control and capture the contaminated air, then produce clean and non-contaminated air, we set up negative air machines.
• In order to reduce the humidity levels we set up state-of-the-art dehumidifiers.
• Removal of the mold growth then occurs
• Detailed HEPA vacuuming of the entire containment area begins
• Finally, the sanitizing of the entire containment area happens
Don’t take any risk at all when it comes to the health of the people you care for, as well as the staff who help your business run effectively! Schedule a Water Damage North Bergen free mold inspection to make your property a healthier and safer environment, especially if you’ve recently experienced any water damage or noticed water stains. Water Damage North Bergen complies with all EPA guidelines and procedures for mold removal. So why not give us a CALL TODAY?! We promise to do everything we can to eliminate the stress you're experiencing.